Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011

Lonely, Cryin', Only? - Not really.



Hey there,
special post for curious Charlotte ;D
I'm showing my new room. Room's the correct word for it, 'cause it is just a 30m² room. Without its own bath. A disaster for me! But I'll survive at least one semester. I'm sure. Because my room itself will look good soon.
First off, how it looked in its rawness:
desperately in need of a new chair (and by the way, I HATE yellow!)

but I somehow like the dark brown metal furniture

the door needs a new painting!

the bed looks... well.. I need a second mattress.

wardrobe inside, it's enough space for most of my stuff, I could barely imagine that

after hours of trying to bring the pieces together... here stands my new cupboard! (not even half-filled)

even the bed looks better now, plus that I've bought a new lamp (golden 'cause it will match my golden mirror :D)




and the sketch of the dress I plan to sew. I'm such a stupid copy-cat, but I was falling so in love with this gothic layering look. As I told I've already got a dress for underneath (thx Lotta!) so I'll just sew a circular chiffon skirt. Then I'll see how much chiffon's left for doing something else. But that's the idea.

Though I don't think I'll get much time for sewing until Friday, because I'll spend my time at decoration- and furniture-shops. I still don't know whether I should take my sewing-machine with me. It will distract me so much from studying... and I still don't know which guitar I should take with me. And whether I should take my keyboard with me or not. I'm still so undecided.

Oh and comment to my song-pick: I've got a crush on Therapy? lately. Maybe because I've just found an old album again. And maybe it was now exactly this song that stuck in my head 'cause it's uptempo though it is a really sad song. Can't get it out of my head for some reason.
Check out the video if you've liked the song: strange, surrealistic, black-and-white.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Curious Charlotte, yes, that's right :D And thanks for showing, it's nice I think. Okay, yellow curtains, but well.. I guess in the end the room will look lovely with all your stuff in it :)

    And, oooouh, the dress will be AMAZING :O
    (take your sewing machine with you.. it won't distract you ;) )

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love getting to decorate new rooms. Sounds like fun. The dress you are going to make looks beautiful. <3

    xoxo
    http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I am sure you will do an amazing job!!!Have a great weekend honey!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love that drawing! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. GREAT POST! :) LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY BLOG, I'M JUST FOLLOWING U...

    WWW.CELYNEGLAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!