Freitag, 26. August 2011

On Holiday: Coves del Drach

Hey there, here we go for the next part! This time I'm posting the photos I took at the cave, as promised. Sorry it took me so long ;)
I was wearing the romper I bought recently. So in love with it! But what pissed me off... I had to wear flat shoes with it! No high heels in caves. Better not.
And thanks for your comments on my skirt! So maybe I won't alter it... everyone seems to like it the way it is :D











I didn't edit my forbidden photos, I tried but it made it even worse.

5 Kommentare:

  1. What ana amazing cave?! :O I love the shots! And you.. You are so cute as usual! :) Love the color of dress. Following!

    modafobik.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That looks fun! Even though you had to wear flat shoes, I think they look cute, and you made up for the height with your matching hat!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. amazing! its great you took some photos, it sure is breathtaking! great blog, hun ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Amazing pics, love them! I really like your dress ♥

    & I always wear flat shoes? Like, ALWAYS. So don't complain ;D You know why? I'm rather tall & my boyfriend is shorter than me, so wearing high heels is a no-go for me. Sometimes I think that's a pity.

    XO, Imke

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!