Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011

Style Selection: Black and White


(Kanon Wakeshima - Suna No Oshiro)


First off: Hurray for Japan, get the title, girls! I'm not very much into soccer (10 people running after a ball, one waiting for a ball to come, somehow I don't get the fascination about it), but I had to write this ^_-
Still I wish the American girls also luck. Though my heart beats for Japan.

But now a little intermission-post. Tomorrow I'll post some new stuff I've got and the hat I've drawn. I may already told you that I want to buy a simple white hat and decorate it.

Yes, here are the most beautiful black and white outfits I saw the last weeks. Dresses with black and white pattern not counted! I think it is a wonderful and classic combination, but you also can combine it in a surprisingly new or unusual way. You never go wrong with black and white ;)

first row from left: kisforkani, Elaine L, amos_photography, Steffi Santa from The Daydreamer; second row from left: mousevoxvintage, petrakieva, voodoo_mary and gogosushi (everything from ex. Steffi Santa taken from Chictopia)

1 Kommentar:

  1. You are so right.

    B&W is a flawless combination no matter what manifestation!

    With lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel - still living vicariously through pretty things at www.amuseabout.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!